UBNC Codes of Behaviour
GENERAL CODES OF BEHAVIOUR
As a person required complying with this Policy, you must meet the following requirements in requirements in regard to your conduct during any activity held or sanctioned by Netball Australia, Netball Queensland, a Full Member Organisation, a Region, an Affiliated Association or an Affiliated Club:
1. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of others.
2. Be fair, considerate and honest in all dealings with others.
3. Be professional in, and accept responsibility for your actions.
4. Make a commitment to providing quality service.
5. Be aware of, and maintain an uncompromising adhesion to Netball Queensland standards, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
6. Operate within the rules of the sport including state guidelines which govern Netball Australia, Netball Queensland the Regions, the Affiliated Associations and the Affiliated Clubs.
7. Do not use your involvement with Netball Australia, Netball Queensland, a Region, an Affiliated Association or an Affiliated Club to promote your own beliefs, behaviours or practices where these are inconsistent with those of Netball Australia, Netball Queensland a Region, an Affiliated Association or an Affiliated Club.
8. Demonstrate a high degree of individual responsibility especially when dealing with persons under 18 years of age, as your words and actions are an example.
9. Avoid unaccompanied and unobserved activities with persons under 18 years of age, wherever possible.
10. Refrain from a behaviour that may bring Netball Australia, Netball Queensland, a Region, an Affiliated Association, an Affiliated Club or Unity College into disrepute.
11. Provide safe environment for the conduct of the activity.
12. Show concern and caution towards others who may be sick or injured.
13. Be a positive role model and demonstrate good sportsmanship.
14. Understand the repercussions if you breach, or are aware of any breaches of this Code of Behaviour.