At UBNC we've been developing young netball players in the Caloundra District's Saturday competition since 2012. We cater for athletes of all levels and abilities. So whether your child is new to netball, a novice or a higher level rep player, they will reach their potential with the UNBC.
Our goal at the club is for every child to feel part of our community. Our children are supported and nurtured to help them reach their full potential. Our children feel supported and encouraged in an accepting environment while participating in this amazing sport where they can cement life long friendships with their team mates. All of our committee members, coaches, managers and umpires are volunteers who donate their time because they believe that participating in team sports helps build life skills far beyond playing netball.
In 2021 we were so excited to welcome 19 teams to the Caloundra District Netball Association's Saturday competition. With all of the hurdles that 2020 & 2021 threw at us, we're so happy to say that we have had such a successful year with the girls enjoying their time training and playing like superstars.
Children from all schools are welcome to join the UBNC. All of our teams train at Unity College in Bellvista outside of school hours.
The Unity Bellvista Netball Club’s vision is to be widely regarded as a successful, family oriented club that contributes to the development of the local community, both on and off the field and provides the opportunity for all players to develop to their potential, whilst ensuring player enjoyment and participation in a friendly, safe and positive environment that encourages continued involvement.
To provide an inclusive and safe environment that supports players to reach their potential through the operation of a sustainable club that provides for continual personal development, enabling the club to lay the foundation for sustained success.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The Unity Bellvista Netball Club aims to play a major role in the local community by developing netball at all levels.
We aim to provide a social outlet with a family atmosphere for players, relatives, members, sponsors and supporters at matches and club functions.
We aim to foster active community participation and support through the Club's affiliation with individuals, local business and other organisations.
OUR CLUB VALUES & BEHAVIOURS
- Recognize and acknowledge our committee, coaches, support staff, teammates and supporters
- Appreciate our club environment (equipment & facilities)
- Value our club history and wear our uniform with pride
- Accept and celebrate difference
- Everyone is treated with respect regardless of their background or position
- Demonstrate commitment to others
- Demonstrate a team-first approach
- Share credit and responsibility
- Committed to excellence in all we do
- Refuse to accept second best
- Constantly strive for improvement
HONESTY & INTEGRITY
- Take accountability for decisions, actions and behaviours
- Uphold high standards of behaviour and do what is right for the club and team
- Always work within the rules
- Deliver on promised actions and undertakings
- Be truthful about yourself, others and situations
- Actively foster an inclusive environment
- Support and care for each other
- Offer faith and trust in each other to achieve the best outcome